[NTG-context] how to set PDF TrimBox ?

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed May 20 16:22:24 CEST 2015

Hi,

how can I set the /TrimBox values in PDF ?
right now I use

      \setuppapersize[A4][B4]

with

	\setuplayout[marking=color,...]

and the print shop asks to set the /TrimBox to A4 (which right now is set to B4 paper format).

obviously I can change that with pdftk/qpdf/sed/... in a nice shell-one-liner
but I guess there is a more "context way" to achieve this? ;-)

thanks,

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\