[NTG-context] XML filtering and \setupcombinations

Michael Eidenbenz eidenbenz at arch.ethz.ch
Tue May 19 17:21:25 CEST 2015

Hello,

I'm enjoying the power of the new publication framework and started to manage my images with it.
This works quite nice. But now I reached the point where my (limited) context knowledge comes to an end.

I  would like to print a contact sheet of my large image database. To save paper I want combine floats next to each other.

I use the XML framework to filter my images according the 'keywords' field:

\usebtxdataset[image][../../4_source/2_image/1_image.bib]
\convertbtxdatasettoxml[image]

\startxmlsetups btx:render
    \xmlfilter {#1} {
        /bibtex
        /entry[@category='image']
        /field[@name='keywords' and (find(text(), 'one'))]
        /..
        /command(btx:figure)
    }
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups btx:figure
    \externalfigure [\xmlfirst{#1}{/field[@name='file']}]
\stopxmlsetups

\setupexternalfigures [location=global, directory={../../4_source/2_image}, width=3cm]

\xmlsetup {btx:image} {btx:initialize}

\starttext
\xmlsetup {btx:image} {btx:render}
\stoptext

the file 1_image.bib has the following structure:

@image{test_1,
	keywords = {one, two, three},
	file = {test_1.png}
}

my problem is that I cant figure out how to process the filtered entries to form groups of let's say (3x4) twelve and use it with \ setupcombinations [3*4]

Thanks for any help.

Michael