[NTG-context] [MkIV] How to get the local size of a column

Pierre-François Bonnefoi bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Tue May 19 14:19:19 CEST 2015

I've found a workaround by passing the value as an argument to the lua code :

\def\stopzonetexte
  {\ctxlua{userdata.traiterbuffer(buffers.getcontent('zonetexte'),[==[\the\hsize]==])}

Now, I try to figure how to get em size in points.

--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr http://libpfb.so/
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38