[NTG-context] Controlling linespacing in a TOC

Mari Voipio mari.voipio at iki.fi
Mon May 18 15:08:33 CEST 2015

Hello all!

This is probably a stupid question, but how do I control the
linespacing in a table of contents? I found that space can be added
with e.g.

\setuplist[chapter][before={\blank[4*big]}]

but how do I make the linespacing smaller than default?

I've got
\setupwhitespace[medium]
does that affect the linespacing in a table of contents?

Are there any other settings besides \setuplist and \setupwhitespace
that affect the TOC spacing? I've got a fairly complicated file (or,
rather, a group of files), so I'm wondering if there's something
somewhere else that makes my TOC so airily laid out. (It looks nice,
but I'd rather squish it into fewer pages...)

Thanks,

Mari