[NTG-context] running MkI in context standalone

Csikos Bela bcsikos425 at freemail.hu
Fri May 15 11:22:22 CEST 2015

Hello list members:

I have context standalone installed on linux. Currently I use context like:

open a terminal window
source context-installation-path/tex/setuptex
context filename.tex

This runs contect MkIV according to log file.
I would like to try MkII, but I didn't find information on how
I can switch to it. (I searched for it in "ConTeXt reference manual",
"ConTeXt / An excursion", contextgarden wiki pages.)

What is the way to run MkII in standalone context? A link to the
documentation regarding it also would be appreciated.

Thanks,

bcsikos