[NTG-context] issue with xtable in latest beta

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed May 13 19:00:25 CEST 2015

> [...]
> The missing indentation of the paragraph after the table is caused
> by the \noindentationcommand which is called when you set “split=no”
> for your xtables. In older versions ofthe code Hans used \noindent instead
> which didn’t lead to the indentation problem.
>
> \setvalue{\??xtableflushsplit\v!no}%
>   {\noindentation % better than \noindent (no \dontleavehmode here) % else no leftskip etc
>   %\ignorespaces
>    \clf_x_table_flush
>      method {\v!normal}%
>    \relax
>    \removeunwantedspaces}

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

The code above was introduced to solve an extra blank space reported by
me (http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2015/082111.html).

Removing also \noindentation seems to work here.

Wouldn’t it be possible to remove it? (I mean, split=yes lacks
\noidentation and it works fine with this.)

BTW, I discovered another issue with "split=yes". There is less blank
space after the table than when the table isn’t splitted.

    \setupindenting[yes, always, big]
    \starttext
    This is the first pagraph.

    \startxtable[option=stretch, split=yes, align=center]
        \startxrow
            \startxcell[width=.3\textwidth] a \stopxcell
            \startxcell[width=.2\textwidth] b \stopxcell
            \startxcell[width=.2\textwidth] c \stopxcell
            \startxcell[width=.3\textwidth] d \stopxcell
        \stopxrow
    \stopxtable

    This is the second paragraph.

    \startxtable[option=stretch, align=center]
        \startxrow
            \startxcell[width=.2\textwidth] a \stopxcell
            \startxcell b \stopxcell
            \startxcell c \stopxcell
            \startxcell[width=.2\textwidth] d \stopxcell
        \stopxrow
    \stopxtable

    This is the third paragraph.
    \stoptext