[NTG-context] \big\lfloor and \big\lceil do not work

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Mon May 11 00:50:35 CEST 2015

On Sun, 10 May 2015, Hans Hagen wrote:

> On 5/10/2015 4:06 PM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>> $\left\langle x \right\rfloor$
>
> they were not defined as pair (yet) ... done in next beta

As I said in the previous email,  \langle ... \rfloot are not typically
used together, so there is no need to add them as a fenced pair. I just
happened to use them together because I was testing whether other
delimiters are working or not.

> (there is a special fences subsystem, also with some checking for
> mismatch and so, needed for unattended processing as in mathml)

I did not know that these were enabled by default. I'll try to document
this behaviour because it can be quite surprising to someone coming from
plain tex or latex.

Aditya