[NTG-context] Changing font for math function

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Sat May 9 02:03:49 CEST 2015

Hi,

There is a question on TeX.SX asking how to change the font of \sin, \cos,
etc.

http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/243893/323

I looked at the code, and there does not appear to be an easy solution.
The \mathfunctionlabeltext command has \mathupright hard coded.

One option is to keep this configurable using \setupmathematics, perhaps
mfunction=(normal|italic|sans).

In any case, I think that the current implementation is a bug. The default
font for mathfunctionlabeltext should be typeset in the bodyfont.

Aditya