[NTG-context] Placing margin notes on the left using Lua

Hannes Riebl hriebl at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Fri May 8 13:14:36 CEST 2015

> You can use the “stack=yes” setting for \margindata to avoid overlapping texts.

That's good! Is there an option to use spaces instead of new lines
between the notes? And how about dropping irrelevant notes? Just to
provide some more information: We use margin notes to mark text
omissions. However, these notes should only appear for omissions that
span multiple lines. Any ideas how to cope with this requirement?

Best regards
Hannes Riebl

--
Hannes Riebl
Abteilung Forschung & Entwicklung

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen
D-37070 Göttingen

Papendiek 14 (Historisches Gebäude, Raum 2.409)

hriebl at sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://www.rdd.sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://dhd-blog.org