[NTG-context] Placing margin notes on the left using Lua

Hannes Riebl hriebl at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Fri May 8 12:36:18 CEST 2015

> Why don’t you use ConTeXt’s \margindata command to place your margin texts?

Dear Wolfgang,

thank you for writing back! I cannot use \margindata because it creates
overlapping notes. Instead, I use Lua to concatenate the notes in one
line and print them side by side. Moreover, some notes are only relevant
if they refer to a piece of text that spans multiple lines. Using Lua, I
can drop the irrelevant notes. However, I would be very happy with a
solution that uses \margindata!

Best regards
Hannes Riebl

--
Hannes Riebl
Abteilung Forschung & Entwicklung

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen
D-37070 Göttingen

Papendiek 14 (Historisches Gebäude, Raum 2.409)

hriebl at sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://www.rdd.sub.uni-goettingen.de
http://dhd-blog.org