[NTG-context] removing # in XML identifiers

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed May 6 22:49:48 CEST 2015

On 05/06/2015 09:38 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> How could I get the following command working?
>
>      \ctxlua{tex.print(string.sub(context("\\xmlatt{#1}{href}"),2))}

I'm not sure that this will ever work - you're mixing and nesting lua
and tex code in a messy way. My suggestion would be: if you need to
process your xml code with lua, then process things in lua and separate
the lua part from your tex code. Write a function xml.functions.a which
does the substring split and the printing to context. I have written a
page on the wiki http://wiki.contextgarden.net/XML_Lua which may be useful.

Thomas