[NTG-context] alternative numerical \cite command

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:03:00 CEST 2015

Thanks to remarks by Mojca and Alan, I did some testing with mkiv and my old setups for bibliography under mkii, and magically it works also with the new bibliography features of mkiv, that is without saying
	\usemodule[bib].
However somehow I couldn’t find an equivalent for the command
	\placepublications[criterirum=all]
when one needs to give another title to the section containing the bibliography (as in the attached file).

As I understand from Alan’s and Thomas Schmitz’ answers, the new bibliography features are not yet completely « production ready » for those people who need complex requirements (this is not my case…).
However it would be nice if the new commands were made known somewhere, even without having a detailed manual (some people use quite elementary features and probably those may be obtained in less than ten commands…).

Best regards: OK