[NTG-context] alternative numerical \cite command

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:02:12 CEST 2015

Hi Alan,

Excuse-me to jump over a discussion related to the new bibliography features of mkiv, but is it now reasonably stable to swithch completely from mkii to mkiv (I still have some files in mkii which I use only because of the bibliography features I have set up on purpose).
And where can one find an elementary introduction to the new bibliography features?

Thanks in advance, and best regards: OK