[NTG-context] ConTeXt installation problem with Windows 8.1

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 2 12:01:42 CEST 2015

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 1:37 AM, Akira Kakuto wrote:
> Dear Mojca,
>
>> I don't know installers, so ...
>
> I have read first-setup.bat and have recognized that
> binaries for LuaTeX and LuajitTeX themselves in the zip
> are not installed. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

I was "offline" for the last two days, so I didn't manage to download your zip.

But if you believe that something should be fixed (even if LuaTeX is
not installed), please let me know.

I created
    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/context-setup-win64.zip
for testing a while ago, but I'm not sure if we ever tested it properly.

There's also completely untested temporary
    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup2/

I just need to know which files should end up where. I assemble those
packages on a windows-unaware linux box (with a cron job) from W32TeX
binaries + rsync from elsewhere (some cygwin and some mingw binaries).

Mojca