[NTG-context] line number overwriting

Pierre-François Bonnefoi bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Thu Apr 30 11:24:09 CEST 2015

Hello,

thank you for your solution.

As I understand this code, it's a patch to some internal processing code, so I've integrated it in my environment file.

The result is similar to the previous result :

I've two columns paragraph, with a verbatim zone in the left column that gets two numbering : 1 to 25 then 26  to 50.

If I change the numbering style with the command "\definelinenumbering" associated to the verbatim zone from the global numbering style, I get one numbering with the
particular style and the other with the global style.

I don't know if this gives insight into the process that occurs in the rendering engine.

Thank you very much for your help,
Pierre-François.