[NTG-context] Making \setupinterlinespace work with \switchtobodyfont

Pavneet Arora pavneet_arora at waroc.com
Thu Apr 30 14:18:45 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am trying to have inter-line space change according to the current
size of the body font, which I modify with \switchtobodyfont, but I
cannot seem to affect the desired change as per the MWE below.
\setupinterlinespace seems to take its lead from the original
\setupbodyfont directive in the document, and does not revise it even
when font size is changed.

Is there a prescribed method to properly use \setupinterlinespace (or
for that matter \setupwhitespace when switching font sizes?

Many thanks.

\setuppagenumbering[location=,state=stop]

\definefontfamily[mainface][rm][Pagella]
\definefontfamily[mainface][ss][Heros]
\definefontfamily[mainface][mm][Latin Modern Math]
\setupbodyfont[mainface,72pt]
\setupinterlinespace

\starttext
\startalignment[center]
The Title
\blank
{\switchtobodyfont[36pt]\setupinterlinespace%
Subtitle line 1\\
Subtitle line 2}
\blank
{\switchtobodyfont[18pt]\setupinterlinespace%
Sub-subtitle line 1\\
Sub-subtitle line 2}
\stopalignment
\stoptext