[NTG-context] ConTeXt installation problem with Windows 8.1

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Thu Apr 30 00:53:58 CEST 2015

Dear Mojca,

> Please try again (you need to download
> http://distribution.contextgarden.net/setup/context-setup-mswin.zip
> again). I added the missing dll. If any other file is still missing,
> please say which file exactly.

That is a mixup of 32bit and 64bit binaries. Note that
dlls and exes are different for 32bit and 64bit versions, even if
names are the same. I uploaded temporarily
http://members2.jcom.home.ne.jp/wt1357ak/context-mswin.zip

I don't know installers, so context-mswin.zip is only for Mojca,
not for general users.
I'll remove it if Mojca download it.

Complete set of 32bit luatex and luajittex are in
context/bin/win32,
and
complete set of 64bit luatex and luajittex are in
context/bin/win64.

Best,
Akira