[NTG-context] line number overwriting

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:40:06 CEST 2015

> Am 29.04.2015 um 15:05 schrieb Pierre-Fran├žois Bonnefoi <bonnefoi at unilim.fr>:
>
> Hello,
>
> I've tracked down the problem :
>
> \def\numeroLigneCode#1{\inframed[width=fit,strut=yes,frame=off,rightframe=on]{\switchtobodyfont[9pt]#1}}
>
> \definetyping[code][numbering=line,page=yes,bodyfont=9pt,before={%
>                    \begingroup%
>                    \setuplinenumbering[location=text,align=left,style=\tt,command=\numeroLigneCode,distance=-.5em,width=2em]%
>                    },after={\endgroup},tab=2]
> \starttext
> \startcode
> one
> two
> three
> \stopcode
>
> \stoptext
>
> The result is that the option "command=\numeroLigneCode" is oddly ignored.
>
> If I put the command "\setuplinenumbering[location=text,align=left,style=\tt,command=\numeroLigneCode,distance=-.5em,width=2em]" outside of the definition of the verbatim zone "code", it works.
>
> This behavior seems rather strange and when it collides with using verbatim zone enclosed in "framedtext", it leads to two line numbering overwriting each other.

\defineframed[numeroLigneCode][location=low,width=fit,strut=yes,frame=off,rightframe=on]

\definetyping[code][numbering=line,page=yes,bodyfont=9pt,tab=2]

\setuplinenumbering[code][location=text,align=left,style={\switchtobodyfont[9pt,tt]},command=\numeroLigneCode,distance=-.5em,width=2em]

\starttext

\startcode
one
two