[NTG-context] line number overwriting

Pierre-François Bonnefoi bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Wed Apr 29 15:05:34 CEST 2015

Hello,

I've tracked down the problem :

\def\numeroLigneCode#1{\inframed[width=fit,strut=yes,frame=off,rightframe=on]{\switchtobodyfont[9pt]#1}}

\definetyping[code][numbering=line,page=yes,bodyfont=9pt,before={%
                   \begingroup%
                   \setuplinenumbering[location=text,align=left,style=\tt,command=\numeroLigneCode,distance=-.5em,width=2em]%
                   },after={\endgroup},tab=2]
\starttext
\startcode
one
two
three
\stopcode

\stoptext

The result is that the option "command=\numeroLigneCode" is oddly ignored.

If I put the command "\setuplinenumbering[location=text,align=left,style=\tt,command=\numeroLigneCode,distance=-.5em,width=2em]" outside of the definition of the verbatim zone "code", it works.

This behavior seems rather strange and when it collides with using verbatim zone enclosed in "framedtext", it leads to two line numbering overwriting each other.

regards,
Pierre-François.

Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr http://libpfb.so/