[NTG-context] line number overwriting

Pierre-Fran├žois Bonnefoi bonnefoi at unilim.fr
Tue Apr 28 23:43:52 CEST 2015

Hello,

I've got some strange behavior with verbatim text :

The lines of the verbatim text got two different numbering that overwrite each other.

I think that I've read something about this but I don't find it in the mail archive.

If I remember correctly, there is a bug into the line number routine when you use a verbatim text into a column set with the paragraph command and when the verbatim text is enclosed into a frame.

Regards,
Pierre-Fran├žois.

--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr http://libpfb.so/
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38