[NTG-context] simple signature boxes

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sun Apr 26 20:14:11 CEST 2015

On 04/26/2015 07:12 AM, henman wrote:
> Thank you for ferreting that out for me.  Your correction is what I needed.
> Much obliged.

Sure, glad to be of help. Just one word about your style of coding,
after looking at your example again: you want to be careful with all the
whitespace in your TeX code. I don't know if it's relevant in the
example you sent, but in other circumstances, it will come back and bite
you by creeping into your output. Unless you're sure that whitespace
will be eaten up by TeX, put a % at the end of lines and avoid spaces.

All best

Thomas