[NTG-context] Feature request for export: Interactive Notes

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Sat Apr 25 21:35:44 CEST 2015

Hi Pablo,

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 13:19:47 -0600, Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es> wrote:

> > Hmm, what do you mean exactly?

> If footnotes in ePub (or XHTML) have no links, how is the user supposed
> to handle them?

> I must be missing something, because I think footnotes are hardly
> accesible in XHTML without links.

I think we're both saying the same thing in different ways: I'm calling it
a missing/needed feature (unless I'm missing something already there);
you're calling it a bug. Either way, it's something emphatically needed
for this workflow to be efficient.

Best wishes
Idris

PS. You can see the outcome of the workflow here:

http://www.walayah.org/blog/shaykh-aḥmad-ibn-zayniddin-al-aḥsaʾi-part-1-life-travels-character-and-charisma

If you examine the page source, you'll see an xhtml div container; that
comes from context. The footnote links I added manually.
--
Idris Samawi Hamid
Professor of Philosophy