[NTG-context] simple signature boxes

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sat Apr 25 07:40:58 CEST 2015

On 04/25/2015 07:34 AM, henman wrote:

> I now I could use a table to do this but I should also be able to do
> this with \framed and \startcombination[ cos * rows ]]
>

> But no matter what order I give to [ n x c ] the result is always a
> vertical split and not a horizontal one.

You have to add an empty pair of braces after each part of your combination:

\starttext

{ \switchtobodyfont[8pt]
     \startcombination[2*1]
    {
\framed[frame=off,topframe=on,leftframe=on,rulethickness=2pt,width=6cm,
           align={flushleft}]
       { \fillinrules[n=1]{\bf Buyer's Signature: }    }  } {}

    {
\framed[frame=off,topframe=on,leftframe=on,rulethickness=2pt,width=6cm,
           align={flushleft}]
           {  \fillinrules[n=1]{\bf Seller's Signature: }     } } {}
\stopcombination
}

\stoptext

That's an easy one to miss...