[NTG-context] simple signature boxes

henman dhenman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 07:34:03 CEST 2015

I now I could use a table to do this but I should also be able to do
this with \framed and \startcombination[ cos * rows ]]

But no matter what order I give to [ n x c ] the result is always a
vertical split and not a horizontal one.

I want the left half of the page for a "Buyer's" signature linr and the
right of the page for a "Seller's" signature.

%%%%%%%%% Mimimal Expample Follows:

\starttext

{ \switchtobodyfont[8pt]
     \startcombination[2*1]
    {
\framed[frame=off,topframe=on,leftframe=on,rulethickness=2pt,width=6cm,
           align={flushleft}]
       { \fillinrules[n=1]{\bf Buyer's Signature: }    }  }

    {
\framed[frame=off,topframe=on,leftframe=on,rulethickness=2pt,width=6cm,
           align={flushleft}]
           {  \fillinrules[n=1]{\bf Seller's Signature: }     } }
\stopcombination
}

\stoptext

%