[NTG-context] Unable to resave float

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Fri Apr 24 16:22:34 CEST 2015

I have a complex document, where I use

\startbackground
\startplacefigure[location={always,none}]
\stopplacefigure
\stopbackground

(This is for exam solutions and the background is supposed to be a frame
around the solution; the figure is a figure included in the solution).
Occasionally, some of the floats are not placed in the output. For example

$grep float filename.log

gives:

floatblocks     > '1' placed
floatblocks     > '2' placed
floatblocks     > '3' placed
floatblocks     > order disturbed
structure       > floats > unable to resave float
floatblocks     > '5' placed
floatblocks     > '6' placed
floatblocks     > order disturbed
structure       > floats > unable to resave float
floatblocks     > '8' placed

So, float 4 and 7 were not saved. It is bit tricky to create a minimal
example, but any idea how I can prevent this. I am using version
2015.04.03

Thanks,
Aditya