[NTG-context] ConTeXt Suite in Windows

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Apr 20 21:13:55 CEST 2015

Dear list,

I have downloaded the ConTeXt Suite (beta from 2015.04.14 18:48)for
Win32 and Win64 in my Linux box using:

    sh ./first-setup.sh --platform=windows --modules=all
    sh ./first-setup.sh --platform=win64 --modules=all

But when I try to run them, I experience the following issues:

With the Win32 version, mtxrunjit is found by Windows 7, but contextjit
cannot be found. The binary is in its proper path.

Withe the Win64 version, contextjit is found, but mtxrunjit cannot be
found. In this case, I need to run "mtxrunjit --generate" first, because
invoking contextjit gives the following error:

mtxrun          | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

Why are some binaries found by Windows and others not?

Many thanks for your help,

Pabl
--
http://www.ousia.tk