[NTG-context] issue with image in an xtable

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Apr 20 20:53:04 CEST 2015

On 04/20/2015 06:36 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> If the image is higher than the two rows it is meant to have, the first
>> two rows get extra height.
>>
>> Is this a bug or am I missing something?
>
> for the brave ... line 707 in tabl-xtb.lua:
>
>                      local delta = htdp - total
>                      if delta > 0 then
>                          delta = delta / ny
>                          for y=0,ny-1 do
>                              local nxt = r + y
>                              heights[nxt] = heights[nxt] + delta
>                          end
>                      end

Many thanks for the code, Hans.

This adds the extra space in the two rows that contain the figure.

Wouldn’t it be possible that the figure invades the next row instead of
adding extra spacing to any row?

BTW, imae location seems to be wrong. Top, bottom or middle don’t work
as expected.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--