[NTG-context] \setuphead for all existing sections

Lukáš Procházka LPr at pontex.cz
Mon Apr 20 20:43:07 CEST 2015

Hello Pablo,

\setupheads doesn't work for this - see the test:

----
\setupheads[distance=1in]
\setuphead[subsection][distance=2in]

\starttext
   \section{Sec}
     \subsection{Subsec}
\stoptext
----

Subsection has the specified distance of 1 in, whilst the section doesn't.

Section was altered by \setupheads, whilst subsection by \setuphead.

Wiki http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupheads says that \setuphead has some more options than \setupheads.

- I guess it would be nice that \setupheads handles the "distance" key, too.

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex at pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz