[NTG-context] Hidden chapter header? ... was: Change counter of chapters

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Apr 18 18:18:08 CEST 2015

On 04/18/2015 12:34 PM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Thanks Pablo
> for workable solutions. Both solutions are working, as I imagined.
> Anyway, fortunately I do not work with Word itself, but for example.
> Colleagues, friends and acquaintances. It is sometimes necessary make
> something  in ConTeXt when Word is not enough on it. So fortunately
> there is no condemnation to me, but to someone else:-).

Hi Jaroslav,

at least in the Spanish version, it seems that Office 2010 comes with
letter as default paper size. A4 is the default paper size in Spain. It
is a bug, but the vast majority of Word users don’t realize this.

Proably ConTeXt is too much for them, but a word processor may not be
the best option either. I guess a light-weight markup (such as Markdown
in pandoc) would be better even to output .docx files.

And just out of curiosity: how do you integrate both ConTeXt and Word
outputs?

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk