[NTG-context] Howto typeset physical half-life

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Sat Apr 18 11:28:40 CEST 2015

On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 23:51:56 +0200
Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

> Anyway, I've added a checker so that at least it gets reported
> (assuming the use of one math collection):
>
> mkiv lua stats  > unknown math characters: ½ (U+000BD) (n=3)

This will be quite useful.

A question in general for the mailing list: should missing math (and
text) characters simply not appear or should some placeholder (such as
a box) be rendered in its place? This could help with proofreading.

Nevertheless, having missing characters reported in the log file is a
good diagnostic.

Alan