[NTG-context] How to exclude certain figures from list of figures in ConTeXt?

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:33:11 CEST 2015

> Am 15.04.2015 um 22:12 schrieb Geert Verhaag <verhaaggchm at ziggo.nl>:
>
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> Thank you very much for your suggestion!
>
> Can you explain a bit the trick behind this mechanism?

I created only a new float environment which copies all values from the figure environment
but it saves all caption entries in its own nofigure list and when you show only the figure
entries in the list the others are hidden.

\setupexternalfigures[location=default]

\definefloat[nofigure][nofigures][figure]

\starttext

\subject{Figure entries}

\placelist[figure]

\subject{Figure and nofigure entries}

\placelist[figure,nofigure]

\blank[4*line]

\startplacefloat[figure][title=A dutch cow]
	\externalfigure[cow][width=6cm]
\stopplacefloat

\startplacefloat[nofigure][title=A dutch mill]
	\externalfigure[mill][width=6cm]
\stopplacefloat

\stoptext

Wolfgang