[NTG-context] how to set figure label ?

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Apr 16 17:27:17 CEST 2015

Hi,

how can I set a "label" for a figure without

    \placefigure[][fig:...]{}

for some "figures" I use strange macros -- and at those places I get errors when calling \placefigure
BUT I'd like to check the page numbers of those places using

      \doifreferencefoundelse{fig:bild\the\bildnr}%

and right now I get

      references      > unknown reference '[][fig:bild5]'

for those pictures...

thanks -- and greetings from the DANTE meeting in Stralsund, Germany

Harald

PS: Hans -- we miss you so much!!!
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\