[NTG-context] next beta

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Wed Apr 15 19:08:36 CEST 2015

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013, Hans Hagen wrote:

> \starttext
>
>    \starttabulate[||CL{darkred}|CM{darkgreen}CT{white}|CR{darkblue}||]
>        \NC first \NC               left  \NC middle \NC right  \NC last \NC
> \NR
>        \NC first \NC \color[white]{left} \NC middle \NC \color[white]{right}
> \NC last \NC \NR
>        \NC first \NC               left  \NC middle \NC right  \NC last \NC
> \NR
>    \stoptabulate
>
> \stoptext
>
> i.e. we already had CL CM and CR, so CT is new .. should be wikified.

I am using a two-week old beta (2015.04.03). CL has the same alignment as
r and CR has the same aligned as l.

I understand the historic reason for the difference between left and
flushleft, but shouldn't the alignment keys within the same mechanism have
the same meaning? (Or was this a bug that has been corrected in the
current beta).

Aditya