[NTG-context] (hindi) font questions

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Apr 13 21:20:29 CEST 2015

On Apr 10, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> You forgot the “range” setting for the fallback font which tells context which glyphs should be taken from the font.

opps sorry!
I only removed the "range" after my first attempt didn't succeed...

now it's working fine, but only after copying the font to "tex/texmf-local/fonts/truetype/"
and running "context --generate".
thanks!!!

for my first naiive approach with \definefont it was ok/sufficient
to keep the TTF file in the local project's directory.

why is not true for your \definefallbackfamily solution ?

thanks again!!

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\