[NTG-context] epub-mkiv-demo.epub

Piotr Kopszak kopszak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 09:12:16 CEST 2015

Hello list,

I am trying to compile example epub file epub-mkiv-demo.tex which is
provided with the recent beta, however I'm getting following errors
when I run:mtxrun --script epub --make "epub-mkiv-demo"

resolvers       | trees | analyzing 'home:texmf'
mtx-epub        | using specification file
'epub-mkiv-demo-export/epub-mkiv-demo-pub.lua'
mtx-epub        | the 'mudraw' binary is not present
mtx-epub        | cover page image 'cover.xhtml' is not present
mtx-epub        | saving dummy coverpage to
'epub-mkiv-demo-export/cover.xhtml'...42015/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/lua/mtx-epub.lua:606:
bad argument #1 to 'gsub' (string expected, got nil)

No epub file is generated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Piotr

--