[NTG-context] customizing citations: superscript and move

Csikos Bela bcsikos425 at freemail.hu
Fri Apr 10 16:22:10 CEST 2015

Hello context users:

I would like to insert superscript numbered citations in my document.
Based on the wiki page info I modified \setupcite in the style file bibl-num.tex to:

\setupcite
 [num]
 [\c!andtext={,},
 \c!otherstext={,},
 \c!pubsep={,},
 \c!lastpubsep={,},
 \c!compress=\v!yes,
 \c!inbetween={--},
 \c!left={}\raisebox{1ex}\hbox\bgroup\tfxx,
 \c!right={\egroup}]

This results in superscript citations. See the attached example file context-cite-example.pdf. In addition to this I would like to achieve the followings:

-- Omitted space between the word and the reference number
-- The exchange of the punctuation and the reference number

What I'd like to achieve is presented in the exampe file
context-cite-wanted-example.pdf (but the numbers even closer to the words, partially
above the punctuation marks). (The example file was made in latex/bibtex using natbib
and natmove packages.)

I guess it's doable by modifying the style file but how?

Thanks in advance,

bcsikos