[NTG-context] caption setup

Csikos Bela bcsikos425 at freemail.hu
Fri Apr 10 14:46:45 CEST 2015

Wolfgang Schuster írta:

LONG CUT, see previous messages

Thanks you, finally I chose the following setup:

% begin code
\mainlanguage[hu]
\setuplabeltext[hu][figure={,. ábra.}]
\setupcaption[figure][numberstopper=]
\definereferenceformat[infigure][label=figurereference]

\starttext

placefigure[][figure-1]{Caption 1}{figure1}

placefigure[][figure-2]{Caption 2}{figure2}

\in[figure-1]. ábra and \in[figure-2]/A ábrán

\stoptext
% end code

In this case the \in[] command only inserts the pure number without punctuation and
any additional text. I add the punctuation and additional text manually in the text.

>\setuplabeltext [hu] [figure={, ábra.}]

What is the function of the comma exactly? It isn't shown in the output.

>BTW: The plain TeX method for quotation marks (``…’’) doesn’t work with MkIV, use correct quotation marks (“…”) or the \quotation command (\quotation{…}).

It's a pity. This is a very nice feature of tex.

Wolfgang, thank you for your help. Probably I return soon with other questions because I'm learnig context.

bcsikos