[NTG-context] Turning off French character spacing

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:22:53 CEST 2015

Hi,

You can use:
	\setcharacterspacing[reset]
when you don’t want the French character spacing, and
	\setcharacterspacing[frenchpunctuation]
when you want it.

For instance for the interaction you would say:
	\setupinteraction[color=darkgreen,style={\setcharacterspacing[reset]\tt}]
	\setupinteraction [state=start]

and for setting up the typing
	\setuptype[style={\setcharacterspacing[reset]\tt}]
	\setuptyping[style={\setcharacterspacing[reset]\tt}]

Best regards: OK