[NTG-context] caption setup

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:57:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

Maybe something like the following gives what you want:

	\setupcaption[figure][numberstopper={ ábra.}]
	\setuplabeltext[figure={}]

However I don’t know how you would like the reference to a figure appear in the text: maybe the above solution doesn’t give what you want, and so there is a need to setup alos the referencing commands.

Best regards: OK