[NTG-context] line spacing (\setupinterlinespace) with grid

Csikos Bela bcsikos425 at freemail.hu
Wed Apr 8 19:12:55 CEST 2015

Pablo Rodriguez írta:
>On 04/08/2015 05:54 PM, Csikos Bela wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> When I set grid layout on (\setuplayout[grid=yes]) \setupinterlinespace has no effect.
>
>Hi Csikos,
>
>I guess this is intended. \setuplayout[grid=yes] may impose that all
>lines have to be exactly over the grid lines.
>
>It is only an educated guess, but type at the top of your document:
>
>    \showgrid
>
>The difference (even if you add a \title or a \chapter) may be revealng.
>
>Just in case I’m not wrong :-),

I see what you mean. But in my opinion it should apply only if I want to change
line spacing within the text. But I would like to change the default line spacing in my
document. I think the default grid should be set based on the default line spacing.
The question here is, I guess, how the grid is set.

I think there is setting to change the default line spacing to which the grids are adjusted.
The question is how?

Thanks,

bcsikos