[NTG-context] line spacing (\setupinterlinespace) with grid

Csikos Bela bcsikos425 at freemail.hu
Wed Apr 8 17:54:03 CEST 2015

Hello:

When I set grid layout on (\setuplayout[grid=yes]) \setupinterlinespace has no effect.

Here is an example:

\setuplayout[grid=yes] % or grid=no
\starttext
\input tufte \par
\setupinterlinespace[small]
\input tufte \par
\setupinterlinespace[medium]
\input tufte \par
\setupinterlinespace[big]
\input tufte \par
\setupinterlinespace[1]
\input tufte \par
\setupinterlinespace[1.3]
\input tufte \par
\setupinterlinespace[1.5]
\input tufte \par
\setupinterlinespace[2]
\input tufte \par
\setupinterlinespace[3]
\input tufte
\stoptext

I attach the correpsonding pdf outputs (with grid on and off).
My context version according to the log files:

tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-yes.mkiv

ConTeXt  ver: 2014.01.03 00:40 MKIV current  fmt: 2015.4.1  int: english/english

system          > 'cont-new.mkiv' loaded

How can I change/set line spacing when grid layout is turned on?

Thanks,

bcsikos