[NTG-context] SyncTeX and mkiv

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 08:55:56 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Using TeXShop on a Mac (with Mac OS X 10.2) I noticed that some of my documents typeset with mkiv do not respond correctly regarding SyncTeX: when I do « Command-Click » on a specific part of the resulting PDF there is no reaction at all, that is I do not get to the corresponding part of the source TeX file.
Nevertheless when I click in the source TeX file, SyncTeX shows the corresponding highlighted part of the PDF file.

So my question is the following: is there some change in mkiv, or in the way TeXShop has to be tuned?

The command I use to typeset is:
	 context --synctex=1 --autogenerate "$1" —purgeall
and the version of ConTeXt I have is
	ConTeXt ver: 2015.03.30 23:33 MKIV beta fmt: 2015.3.31

Thanks in advance for any help.
OK