[NTG-context] beta

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:35:28 CET 2015


> Am 26.03.2015 um 20:14 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es>:
> 
> On 03/26/2015 07:24 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> Hi,
>> 
>> I uploaded a beta (for luatex 0.80) that has some changes in low level 
>> interfaces. Hopefully there are no side effects but there are they can 
>> be sorted out fast. I tested the code on projects and manuals so it 
>> should not be too bad. Depending on how complex your setup up is, there 
>> can be a speed gain of some 5% compared to previous versions.
> 
> Hans,
> 
> many thanks for the new beta.
> 
> I’m afraid that the three documents I tested (rather complex ones)
> cannot be compiled and the error message is the same. \definefontfamily
> seems to be the offending command
> 
> The minimal sample:
> 
>    \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]
>    \setupbodyfont[mainface]
>    \starttext
>    \input zapf
>    \stoptext
> 
> Many thanks for your help,


The bug happens further down in the \usetypescriptfile command and is triggered
when a empty argument is given. The cause can be reproduced with the following
example when you pass an empty string to \splitfilename.

\starttext

\letempty\CommaList

\splitfilename{}% fails
%\splitfilename{text}% works
\addtocommalist\splitoffbase\CommaList

\stoptext

Wolfgang


More information about the ntg-context mailing list