[NTG-context] beta

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Thu Mar 26 20:14:25 CET 2015

On 03/26/2015 07:24 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a beta (for luatex 0.80) that has some changes in low level
> interfaces. Hopefully there are no side effects but there are they can
> be sorted out fast. I tested the code on projects and manuals so it
> should not be too bad. Depending on how complex your setup up is, there
> can be a speed gain of some 5% compared to previous versions.

Hans,

many thanks for the new beta.

I’m afraid that the three documents I tested (rather complex ones)
cannot be compiled and the error message is the same. \definefontfamily
seems to be the offending command

The minimal sample:

    \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]
    \setupbodyfont[mainface]
    \starttext
    \input zapf
    \stoptext