[NTG-context] beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Mar 26 19:24:30 CET 2015

Hi,

I uploaded a beta (for luatex 0.80) that has some changes in low level
interfaces. Hopefully there are no side effects but there are they can
be sorted out fast. I tested the code on projects and manuals so it
should not be too bad. Depending on how complex your setup up is, there
can be a speed gain of some 5% compared to previous versions.