[NTG-context] slanting an intermezzo.

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Mar 25 22:36:39 CET 2015

I am redoing a book originally done in InDesign
and the prior typesetter took delight in using
every trick in the book. I can match all of them
 in context except one. He creates little sidebars
 and sometimes he leans them to the left by a few
degrees. Here is an example of one such sidebar.
How do I cause it to lean to the left about 3
degrees?
--------------------------------------

\starttext
\setupframed[background=screen,framecorner=rectangular,backgroundscreen=0.70]
\placeintermezzo[right,none]{}
\startframedtext[width=3in]

\centerline {\bf RECIPE FOR SUCCESS}
\noindent

\input knuth.tex
\stopframedtext
\input knuth.tex
\input knuth.tex
\input knuth.tex

\stoptext
------------------------------
I know I am supposed to use \rotate but I can't
figure out how to rotate an intermezzo.

Please help!

John Culleton
Wexford Press
Free list of books for self-publishers:
http://wexfordpress.net/shortlist.html
Updated PDF e-book: "Create Book Covers with
Scribus 1.4.5" coming soon at
http://www.booklocker.com/!