[NTG-context] Is there a way to completely remove all auxiliary and resulting files?

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Tue Mar 24 15:15:05 CET 2015

Hello,

typing "context.exe" with no argument yields:

C:\Lukas\Jobs\R6-011.ZDS\1-PDPS\B-StavCast\SO_201\Details>context.exe

"
mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 0.61
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | basic options:
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | --run                  process (one or more) files (default action)
mtx-context     | --make                 create context formats
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | --ctx=name             use ctx file (process management specification)
mtx-context     | --interface            use specified user interface (default: en)
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | --autopdf              close pdf file in viewer and start pdf viewer afterwards
mtx-context     | --purge                purge files either or not after a run (--pattern=...)
mtx-context     | --purgeall             purge all files either or not after a run (--pattern=...)
mtx-context     | wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
"

So isn't "context.exe --purgeall" what you're looking for?

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex at pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz
Bezová 1658