[NTG-context] Help with \setuplist number width (for appendices)

Robin.Kirkham at csiro.au Robin.Kirkham at csiro.au
Mon Mar 23 10:29:26 CET 2015

Dear List,

I’m implementing a predefined document style. This requires chapters numbered 1, 2, 3 … and appendices numbered Appendix A, Appendix B, Appendix C, … both in the actual heads and also the table of contents.

The style also requires the chapter numbers in the table of contents to be set in a 12mm column. The MWE below does all this, but for the appendices the number overflows the 12mm width, which is ugly of course. So I need to specify either a width with some stretch so the list layout will adapt, or somehow be able to specify a different width for the appendix entries.

Any help appreciated,

Robin

\setuplist[chapter][
    width=12mm,         % but want 30mm for appendices
    label=yes,
    alternative=c]

\setuplabeltext[appendix=Appendix\space]

\starttext
\completecontent

\chapter{One}
\chapter{Two}