[NTG-context] mkiv versus mkii: whitespace issues

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 23:03:03 CET 2015

> Am 21.03.2015 um 19:49 schrieb Gerben Wierda <gerben.wierda at rna.nl>:
>
> On 20 Mar 2015, at 18:33, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>> Am 20.03.2015 um 14:43 schrieb Gerben Wierda <gerben.wierda at rna.nl>:
>>>
>>> Sorry to ask again, but is there no solution?
>>
>> Can you send a *working* minimal example!
>
> I don’t know how. It happens with my project. I can’t publish my entire project’s source code as it is for a book that is sold commercially.
>
> I’ll look into trying to make a minimal example. But so far I haven’t been able to.

The initial is the problem but you can fix this when you replace \GotoPar with a different mechanism.

%%%% begin example
\showgrid

\definelist[chaptertext][style=\itx]

\define[1]\ChapterAbstract{\doflushatpar{\writetolist[chaptertext]{}{#1}}}

\starttext

\title{\headtext{content}}

\placelist[chapter,chaptertext]

\chapter{Knuth}