[NTG-context] about installation instructions in the wiki

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Mar 22 18:54:52 CET 2015

Dear list,

composing an explanation about ConTeXt, I came to the name of the
distrubtion. I think it is “ConTeXt Suite” (I would also capitalize the
first letter from the second word).

If I’m not wrong, the wiki article that offers installation instructions
has the title “ConTeXt Standalone”.

I wonder whether it would be better to move “ConTeXt Standalone” to
“ConTeXt Suite” (and also subpages) and redirect all pages to the new
destinations.

Otherwise, we can’t prevent that people call the “ConTeXt Suite”
“ConTeXt Standalone” instead. (I know it isn’t a question of forcing
anyone, but of diseminating a newer name :-).)

Best,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk